Butterflies symbolize change, hope, and transformation
Are you wondering how to lose belly fat and keep it off—concerned about the dangers of body fat? Good health can be just around the corner.
How to Lose Belly Fat
Many women reach out to me, wanting to learn how to lose belly fat and achieve a flatter stomach.
While it may seem challenging, here are a few practical strategies to help you lose belly fat for good and live healthier lives. My expert tips are backed by science and all-natural. Perfect for women of all ages, over 40 or 50, and even if they are in menopause.
You will want to start your journey to lose belly fat by following a balanced diet, starting an exercise program, managing your stress, and doing self-care.
Let's get more detailed and jump into some practical tips and lifestyle changes that can lead you to a healthier and more confident life.
Some of the best ways to lose belly fat:
1. Kick the sugar habit. Don't eat refined sugar, and avoid sugary drinks. Added sugar in drinks can lead to the accumulation of visceral fat and inhibit steps to lose weight.
2. Eat high-protein foods. Eating enough lean protein is a very effective way to lose belly fat and weight. Some studies suggest that protein is beneficial against belly fat accumulation. Choose high-quality lean proteins without additives like grass-fed beef, organic turkey, pasture-raised eggs, organic chicken, wild fish, and plant-based protein drinks.
3. Cut those carbs! These include sugar, corn syrup, glucose, fructose, fruit juice, bread, pasta, rice, crackers, and starches. Eating green, red, orange, and some yellow vegetables that are filling is the way to go! These include celery, asparagus, cauliflower, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, raw broccoli, baby carrots, beet greens, artichokes, and snap peas. But green is #1 to all of these.
4. Eat more fiber. Fiber fills you up and helps you lose belly fat.
5. Get Moving. Aerobic exercise (like walking, running, swimming, etc.) causes significant reductions in belly fat in numerous studies. Another study found that exercise prevented people from regaining abdominal fat after weight loss, implying that exercise is essential for weight maintenance.
6. Write it down. Most people need to "see" on paper what they are eating. People think they're eating "high protein" or "low-carbohydrate," but tend to drastically over-or underestimate. For anyone who truly wants to optimize their diet, tracking things for a while is essential. You will start to see that there are certain foods you should limit or avoid to lose belly fat.
7. Know Your Metabolism: I run two tests on all my patients who have weight gain and want to know how to lose belly fat and keep it off. One is saliva hormone testing. You need to ensure certain fat storage hormones are not high in the tissues and, thus, in the fat cells. The protocol I write for you will help reduce them if they are. The second is a comprehensive blood test that includes comprehensive thyroid, inflammation levels, fat storage markers, metabolic blocks, and much more.
Ready to Lose Belly Fat and Keep it Off?
Great Order My Metabolic Mastery Program and Let's Do This!
We also offer 1 to 1 virtual health and wellness appointments so that I can help you more.
Watch Our You Tube Video on How to Lose Belly Fat Fast
Medical Disclaimer: Our tests cannot be used to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. All test results are to be used as educational materials and as a guide to help support your overall health and wellness. Always discuss health concerns with your medical doctor.